Saturday 1 June 2013

A week in the life of...

Following on from last month's blog on why I came here and having had many people asking me lately what I do, I thought, I would give people an idea by letting you know what I have been doing in the last week. Friday - taught a Meisner acting class - then off to an docu-drama film audition in London Saturday - admin in the morning - then promo slot at Fringe City for 'Miss Givings' - then off to watch a friends show in the evening, as part of the Brighton Festival Fringe Sunday DAY OFF Monday - admin day in office Tuesday - re-record backing tracks for 'Miss Givings' - admin afternoon plus coaching session with Justina Vail - do 3rd show of 'Miss Givings' Wednesday - edit re-recorded backing tracks for 'Miss Givings' and email them out to the director for Bristol show - admin in the afternoon - sing at Little Bay Brighton in the evening Thursday - do all day training workshop in London on negotiation - write blog - then go to yoga in the evening As you can see admin takes up a lot of my time, so admin includes emails, phone calls, learning lines, learning songs, social media/press work, letters/documents, finances, filing, applying for auditions/work, etc. - just like any other business. This is just a sample, as every week is different, but encompasses more or less the same. I am never bored or lacking in things to do. Naturally you can add eat, sleep, wash and time with hubbie and friends in there, as well!

No comments: